ChainGPT Logo

ChainGPT
IDO Round on WePad

Past 06 Apr - 06 Apr WePad

Another public sale of ChainGPT’s utility token $CGPT was conducted on WePad, a crypto launchpad and a strategic partner of the project. The first round, which offered guaranteed allocations, saw an impressive 95% of tokens sold out before the deadline, leaving only a limited 5% available for purchase during the second round. Remarkably, the second round (which is based on a first-come-first-served basis) witnessed a lightning-fast closure, with all of the ChainGPT IDO Total allocation being entirely sold out. In the end, the project successfully raised $100k.

CoinLaunch Score: Last update:
Very High 16 Oct 2023

ChainGPT - IDO Round on WePad Overview

start date: 06 Apr
end date: 06 Apr
price: $0.008
tokens for sale: 12,500,000
Raise: $100,000
Min. Buy: N/A
Max. Buy: N/A
Lock-up:

15% unlock at the listing, 2 months cliff, linear for 8 months

Launchpad WePad logoWePad
More about ChainGPT

How to join  ChainGPT - IDO Round on WePad?

For more information on IDOs, please refer to the WePad guide: How to participate in IDO.

Step-by-step Guide

  • Stake at least 40,000 WWY tokens on WePad 24 hours before the IDO

  • Complete the KYC verification by the day before the IDO. 

  • Make sure you have enough BUSD or USDT in your wallet to buy your allocation before the beginning of IDO.

  • Redeem your allocation fully before the deadline looms.

Share this event:
0 Comments
No comments yet