goodcryptoX logo
goodcryptoX> Get early-birds benefits!> Join Waitlist Ad
Celestia Logo

Private A Round

Past TBA - 19 Oct

Celestia Labs is on a mission to create a modular consensus and data network that aims to simplify the deployment of individual blockchains while minimizing resource demands. The company has successfully secured an impressive $15 million through Series A investment round. Leading this funding initiative are respected venture capital firms, Bain Capital Crypto and Polychain Capital. During a seed round in March 2021, Celestia had secured $1.5 million in funding, with the specific valuation remaining undisclosed.

CoinLaunch Score: Last update:
High 07 Nov 2023

Celestia - Private A Round  Overview

start date: TBA
end date: 19 Oct
price: $0.0955
tokens for sale: 157,000,000
Raise: $15,000,000
Min. Buy: N/A
Max. Buy: N/A

33% unlocked at year 1. Remaining 67% unlocks continuously from year 1 to year 2.

More about Celestia
Share this event:
No comments yet